Sandblasting is a technological process that purge any surface from impurities (rust, old paint coatings) with use of abrasives in a stream of conjugated air. This type of processing allows for cleaning of complex shapes such as: wheel rims, frames etc.
As a result of the sandblasting, the cleaned surface becomes more equal and the resulting “surface roughness” has a significant effect on the adhesion of the coating. This increases the durability and viability of the preserved components.
We do sandblasting of:
– all kinds of steel components,
– frames of: motorcycles, cars, bicycles,
– car bodies,
– gates, fences, balustrades,
– alloy wheels and steel wheels,
– bodies of machines, machine guards,
– old cars.